Welcome to the Cassowary Coast Business Women’s Network
The Cassowary Coast Business Women’s Network Inc (CCBWN) was formed in 2010 and has continued to grow and develop to the dynamic and diverse group of business women that we are today.
Our Objectives are:
- To facilitate networking with like-minded women
- To encourage, nurture and support the ideals and goals of women
- To provide a voice for business women
- To promote growth personally and professionally within our community
- To foster the development of new business initiatives for women
- To enrich the lives of women through friendship
Businesses are represented across the whole Cassowary Coast region – Innisfail, Tully, Mission Beach, El Arish, Kurrimine Beach, Silkwood and Cardwell – creating a committed and professional Network of businesses.
The CCBWN welcomes and encourages women in business in the Cassowary Coast to get involved by either attending our events and meetings as a guest or, to join as a CCBWN member.
Dii Dunlop launched Cassowary Coast Life website this year.
Dii’s mission is to put the Cassowary Coast on the map. Dii’s knowledge and background in advertising, marketing, sales, web and graphic design, together with an understanding of the stresses for small to medium sized businesses, made her realise she could give something useful to her community and provide the ability to employ others as well -so Cassowary Coast Life was born.
Dii’s presentation will explain more about the website, how businesses can market themselves and the value of cross promoting.
With the World Rafting event being held on the Tully River in May 2019, Dii is keen to help businesses create every possible opportunity to promote their business and the region. The World’s eye will be on Tully – let’s make the most of that. This is an opportunity for all businesses – not just tourism based businesses.
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about the personalities and businesses that form our CCBWN.
“5 slides – 5 minutes” – a quick spotlight on 5 of our businesses.
Each will have 5 minutes and 5 slides to encapture the nature and spirit of their business.
Also discussion in small groups about what your business does (be prepared – practice how you will explain your business in 3 short statements)
Bring along your marketing materials or business information to share.
Join us for a new twist on how to link and cross-promote, leveraging the skills and talents of business in our community, while networking and enjoying the great atmosphere at the El Arish Tavern
Why become a member of the CCBWN?
- Discounted prices for CCBWN Events
- New business opportunities through networking
- Meet new people – develop and grow your contact base
- Raise your profile and highlight your business
- Share information, knowledge and experience with other like-minded business people
- Development opportunities
- An opportunity to be on the Executive Committee
- Complimentary Website Listing of your business details
- Opportunity to be a guest speaker at CCBWN events
- Be supported and be inspired by other business women