Welcome to the Cassowary Coast Business Women’s Network
The Cassowary Coast Business Women’s Network Inc (CCBWN) was formed in 2010 and has continued to grow and develop to the dynamic and diverse group of business women that we are today.
Our Objectives are:
- To facilitate networking with like-minded women
- To encourage, nurture and support the ideals and goals of women
- To provide a voice for business women
- To promote growth personally and professionally within our community
- To foster the development of new business initiatives for women
- To enrich the lives of women through friendship
Businesses are represented across the whole Cassowary Coast region – Innisfail, Tully, Mission Beach, El Arish, Kurrimine Beach, Silkwood and Cardwell – creating a committed and professional Network of businesses.
The CCBWN welcomes and encourages women in business in the Cassowary Coast to get involved by either attending our events and meetings as a guest or, to join as a CCBWN member.
CCBWN – Our Story – Beginnings, Visions & Growth
Past President, Jen Downs, will give a presentation on how the Network was established, the challenges they faced, the exciting times along the way and the fun that was had.
Annual General Meeting – Current President, Kerry Clow, will give the President’s Report of the past year 2017-2018.
The 2018-2019 Executive Committee will be elected
Dii Dunlop launched Cassowary Coast Life website this year.
Dii’s mission is to put the Cassowary Coast on the map. Dii’s knowledge and background in advertising, marketing, sales, web and graphic design, together with an understanding of the stresses for small to medium sized businesses, made her realise she could give something useful to her community and provide the ability to employ others as well -so Cassowary Coast Life was born.
Dii’s presentation will explain more about the website, how businesses can market themselves and the value of cross promoting.
With the World Rafting event being held on the Tully River in May 2019, Dii is keen to help businesses create every possible opportunity to promote their business and the region. The World’s eye will be on Tully – let’s make the most of that. This is an opportunity for all businesses – not just tourism based businesses.
Why become a member of the CCBWN?
- Discounted prices for CCBWN Events
- New business opportunities through networking
- Meet new people – develop and grow your contact base
- Raise your profile and highlight your business
- Share information, knowledge and experience with other like-minded business people
- Development opportunities
- An opportunity to be on the Executive Committee
- Complimentary Website Listing of your business details
- Opportunity to be a guest speaker at CCBWN events
- Be supported and be inspired by other business women